- All the volunteers must have strict attention and comply the safety specification. If any accidents happen during the event, AusTop does not assume any joint liabilities.
- All the volunteers must undertake their own risk for any civil and criminal liabilities; AusTop and others do not assume any joint liabilities.
iii. All the volunteers shall not involve in activities that harm the harmony, and anything that cause trouble and violence behavior. If it happens, participants need to follow the conciliation taken by organizer and volunteer manager. If the conciliation does not work, participants have the rights to call the police. The wrecker needs to responsible for all the legal liabilities, AusTop and others do not assume any joint liabilities.
- For individual volunteers, need to take self-responsible for all the criminal, civil, accident and joint liabilities that can be foresee or may not be foresee in the event. AusTop and others do not assume any joint liabilities.
- All the volunteers that participate in the event are deemed to have accepted this disclaimer. All the unforeseen accident during the event that have not being listed in this disclaimer, will execute according to rule iv, vice versa.
- Once confirming to participate in volunteer activities as regard as default this disclaimer. For other matters that not mentioned here, AusTop has the rights to supplement and reserves the final interpretation.